Research Ethics Professional Development Webinar Store
The CAREB-ACCER Research Ethics Professional Development Webinar Program is an extension of the long standing Professional Development activities currently offered to CAREB-ACCER Members. These professional development webinars function as standalone research ethics professional development opportunities for the CAREB-ACCER Membership as well as the broader research community.
Individual and institutional registration options are available for all webinar topics. In addition, there are four pricing options for each registration type: (1) individual webinar pricing; (2) webinar stream package pricing; (3) protocol/study review series (biomedical and social sciences and humanities) package pricing; and (4) full suite package pricing. Registration purchases grant individuals access to participation in the live webinar session as well as the webinar session recording. Institutional registrations require a designated Institutional Administrator to retain and distribute the Institutional registration code* to institutional personnel.
CAREB-ACCER Members benefit from free access to all webinars in the Foundational Skills webinar stream and discounted individual and package pricing for webinars in the Special and Emerging Topics stream.
*these codes must not be distributed to external personnel.
Our webinar program and the associated content is in active development. As webinar content is developed status details will be updated and announcements for live webinar dates will be distributed through standard CAREB-ACCER communication channels.
Please look out for upcoming announcements regarding live webinar session dates.
- How to Review a Protocol in the Social Sciences and Humanities - Series $120.00
- Reviewing a Research Study in the Biomedical Domain series $120.00
- Special and Emerging Topics 1-4 $325.00
- Foundational Skills Topics 1-4 $325.00
Stream: Foundational Skills
- Reviewing a Research Study in the Biomedical Domain Series – Special Considerations (Part 4 of 4) $30.00
- Reviewing a Research Study in the Biomedical Domain Series – Participant Protection Considerations (Part 3 of 4) $30.00
- Reviewing a Research Study in the Biomedical Domain Series – Overall Protocol Content Review & Considerations (Part 2 of 4) $30.00
- Reviewing a Research Study in the Biomedical Domain Series – General Administrative Considerations (Part 1 of 4) $30.00
- How to Review a Protocol in the Social Sciences and Humanities Series – Concern for Participant Welfare, Justice and Autonomy (Part 4 of 4) $30.00
- How to Review a Protocol in the Social Sciences and Humanities Series – Applying Key Ethical Principles and Ensuring Respect for Persons (Part 3 of 4) $30.00
- How to Review a Protocol in the Social Sciences and Humanities Series – Conducting a Risk/Benefit Analysis (Part 2 of 4) $30.00
- Establishing and Maintaining Effective REB Standard Operating Procedures $50.00
- REB Governance, Resourcing, Reporting and Authority $50.00
Stream: Special and Emerging Topics
- Substantive and procedural approaches to the informed consent relationship with vulnerable populations $75.00
- (Re)framing Policy as Practice: Implementing Chapter 9 of TCPS2 $75.00
- Risk Management Plans for Sensitive Research Topics & Researcher Safety $75.00
- Legislative compliance issues presented in the review, consideration, approval and conduct of clinical studies $75.00
- Ethical Issues Related to Research Involving Individuals Engaged in Defined Criminal Activities $75.00
- Assessing and addressing the implications of the use of, and access to, new emerging internet-based study tools and interventions throughout and following study conduct $75.00