Status: Permanent Full Time (1)
The REB Coordinator serves as the primary REB resource for internal and external researchers, internal staff members and our REB membership. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day REB submission, review, approval and oversight tools and processes, managing all REB communications and records, and generating and maintaining REB performance metrics. This is a unique opportunity to be exposed to the community-academic hospital setting and to play a pivotal role in enabling ethical health research within and beyond the walls of Trillium Health Partners.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field (i.e. Nursing, Biology, Genetics, Psychology etc.) or equivalent combination of education/experience related to research ethics
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience in research ethics or acting as an REB coordinator; familiarity and experience with biomedical research ethics is preferred
- Extensive understanding of human subject research regulations, guidelines, policies and procedures
- Ability to advise and counsel on matters of general research ethics compliance and ethical human participant research practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word, Access and Project.
- Demonstrated initiative, independence, organization and productivity
External Deadline: March 5, 2021
For more information and to apply: