Research Ethics Administration eModules Store
The CAREB-ACCER Research Ethics Administration eModule suite covers a broad spectrum of Research Ethics Administration topics. Designed to meet the education needs of new and emerging Research Ethics Administrators these modules provide access to Canadian specific Research Ethics Administration content in a flexible and accessible format. These Research Ethics Administration eModules function as standalone Research Ethics Administration curriculum for Research Ethics Administrators and those interested in this subject matter area.
Four Introductory Principles eModules are currently available for use on purchase. As new eModule content is developed product descriptions and status details will be updated.
Please look out for upcoming announcements regarding new eModule content releases.
- Clinical Research $75.00
- Community Engaged Research $75.00
- Conflict of Interest $75.00
- Identifying your Stakeholders $75.00
- Internal / Digital Data Research $75.00
- International Research $75.00
- Population and Global Health Research $75.00
- REB's role in privacy $75.00
- REB's role in research integrity $75.00
- Research Data Management Plan, Access and Security $75.00
- Research with Indigenous Communities $75.00
- Socio-behavioural Research $75.00
- Understanding or Creating Reporting $75.00